Day 1: Genesis 25:1-4, 1 Chronicles 1:32-33, Genesis 25:5-6, Genesis 25:12-18, 1 Chronicles 1:28-31, 1 Chronicles 1:34, Genesis 25:19-26, Genesis 25:7-11
Day 2: Genesis 25:27-28:5
Day 3: Genesis 28:6-30:24
Day 4: Genesis 30:25-31:55
Day 5: Genesis 32:1-35:27
Day 6: Genesis 36:1-19, 1 Chronicles 1:35-37, Genesis 36:20-30, 1 Chronicles 1:38-42, Genesis 36:31-43, 1 Chronicles 1:43-2:2
Day 7: Genesis 37:1-38:30, 1 Chronicles 2:3-6, 1 Chronicles 2:8, Genesis 39:1-23
WEEK TWO: Preview from Chronological Bible Teaching on Vimeo.
- Did Abraham have other children?
- What’s the deal with the Birthright?
- Why did Abraham’s wives have different names in Genesis 26-28 with Genesis 36?
- What’s with the sticks and the sheep?
- What is happening in the Dina story?
- Why is Esau’s family included in the genealogies?
- How can Joseph’s brothers just sell him?
- Explain Judah and Tamar?
WEEK TWO_ Review from Chronological Bible Teaching on Vimeo.
Membership is required to comment. Membership is free of charge and available to everyone over the age of 16. Just click SignUp, or make a comment below. You will need a user name and a password. The system will automatically send a code to your email address. It should arrive in a few minutes. Enter the code, and you are finished.