Day 1: Exodus 13:1-15:27
Day 2: Exodus 16:1-19:25
Day 3: Exodus 20:1-22:15
Day 4: Exodus 22:16-24:18
Day 5: Exodus 25:1-28:43
Day 6: Exodus 29:1-31:18
Day 7: Exodus 32:1-34:35
WEEK Six: Preview from Chronological Bible Teaching on Vimeo.
- Red Sea or the Sea of Reeds?
- Slave ownership in Ex. 21? Does God endorse slavery?
- What is the purpose of all these laws about someone else’s cow?
- “You shall not suffer a witch to live” (22:18) … what do I answer my pagan neighbor?
- Why so much detail about the tabernacle?
- Where does the idea of the golden call come from?
- Why did the sons of Levi have to kill their friends and neighbors?
WEEK Six: Hard Questions from Chronological Bible Teaching on Vimeo.
WEEK Six: REVIEW from Chronological Bible Teaching on Vimeo.
Membership is required to comment. Membership is free of charge and available to everyone over the age of 16. Just click SignUp, or make a comment below. You will need a user name and a password. The system will automatically send a code to your email address. It should arrive in a few minutes. Enter the code, and you are finished.