Day 1: Leviticus 9:1-11:47
Day 2: Leviticus 12:1-14:32
Day 3: Leviticus 14:33-16:34
Day 4: Leviticus 17:1-19:37
Day 5: Leviticus 20:1-22:33
Day 6: Leviticus 23:1-25:23
Day 7: Leviticus 25:24-26:4
- Isn’t it a little harsh to set two priests on fire (Lev 10)?
- What’s with the clean and unclean animals? (Lev. 11)
- Why are women unclean alter childbirth? Why more time if they have a baby girl? (Lev. 12)
- What’s the deal with leprosy moldy houses, and funky discharges? (Lev. 13-1 5)
- Why so many laws about sex? (Lev. 16-18)
- Are we allowed to have tattoos? (Lev. 19:26-28)
- What’s Molech? (20:1 -5) Did people really sacrifice their children?
- Why does God care so much about defects in His priests? (21)
- Why so many details about the different feasts?
- Why would God make people eat their own kids? (Lev. 26:29)