Day 1: Joshua 12:7-15:19
Day 2: Joshua 15:20-17:18
Day 3: Joshua 18:1-19:48
Day 4: Joshua 19:49-21:45, 1 Chronicles 6:54-81
Day 5: Joshua 22:1-24:33
Day 6: Judges 1:1-3:3
Day 7: Judges 3:31-6:40
- (Joshua 21: 1 Chron, 6:54-81 ) Why were territories set aside for the Levites?
- (Joshua 22) The altar on the eastern side of the Jordan: Judges 12 and the shibboleth
- (Joshua 24:2) Abraham came from a family of idolaters
- (Judges 6) Who is the Angel of the Lord here?
- Devotional thought - Gideon’s first act of obedience is to destroy his father’s altar
Membership is required to comment. Membership is free of charge and available to everyone over the age of 16. Just click SignUp, or make a comment below. You will need a user name and a password. The system will automatically send a code to your email address. It should arrive in a few minutes. Enter the code, and you are finished.