Day 1: Deuteronomy 26:1-29:1
Day 2: Deuteronomy 29:2-31:29
Day 3: Deuteronomy 31:30-32:52, Psalm 90
Day 4: Deuteronomy 33:1-34:12, Joshua 1:1-2:24
Day 5: Joshua 3:1-6:27
Day 6: Joshua 7:1, 1 Chronicles 2:7, Joshua 7:2-9:27
Day 7: Joshua 10:1-12:6
- (Deut. 31:14ff) Why would God predict Israel’s corruption and turning away from Him? Why would He invest in such a faithless group of people? (Also my thought on the connection of the Song of Moses and the Book of Isaiah)
- Who wrote the last part of Deuteronomy, about the death of Moses?
- Is God wicked in ardering the deaths of everyone in the land? (Joshua 2) Rahab allowed to live, along with her family, because of faith in God- anyone in the land could have done this and lived.
- (Joshua 5:13-25) Who is the commander of the army of the Lord?
- (Joshua 7) The punishment of Achan- why the whole family? Parallel story with Ananias and Sapphira, Why does God deal so severely with these people?
- (Josh 9:12- 14) Did the sun really stand still?